Thursday, 22 September 2016

21 Photos on my 21st Birthday

Hi everyone!

Seeing as it's my birthday, I thought I would share 21 of my favourite photos from the last year.

Enjoy!

Job interview joy in March.
Falling in love with the "basic bitch" filter in Snapchat.
Who remembers this tutorial?
Cats, friends, and ukes.  What else do you need?
A year of infinite and interesting name misspells on my Starbucks cups.
Baking cupcakes for my mom's 50th.
Saying goodbye to Brit before I left for the summer.
More Starbucks (but in Toronto this time!)
My best friends in the whole world, all dressed up <3
Oh Wonder was great, but Kelly's dinosaur face (while wearing a DINOF shirt) is much better.
Friends <3
Boyfriend beach adventures <3
I hate the quality of this photo, but this was one of the best nights of my life. Look at my handsome, kilt-wearing boy!
Two types of people...
Cottage mornings
I just really like this photo, it perfectly captures my sass.
The highlight of my year was digging in the dirt with these weirdos and living in a cabin with them for six weeks <3
Because Conrad + the dog filter is life.
Getting ready to crush 4th year.
I don't really know what to say about this.
My cat brings me joy.  Especially when he tried to drive my car.
My favourite people and my favourite team #JaysNation
I cherish this night.
And that's it!  I hope you enjoyed.  See you in the next year of my life!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment