Saturday, 6 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 6: Starbucks Obsession: My Drink of the Summer

Hello everyone!

By now, we all know I have an obsession with Starbucks. It's just who I am.  But this summer they released the best drink yet, and I'm in love.

Photo: Starbucks.ca
It's called the 'Coconut Milk Iced Beverage' (or something fancy, depending on what store you're in), and it's a dream come true.  First of all, I can't have too much milk without my digestive tract going into a coma, so this lactose-free drink is a dream for me.

The website describes it as, "Chilled Sumatran Coconut Milk, a hint of white chocolate mocha, and Espresso Roast combine with caramel drizzle and a swirl of mocha to create five perfectly-balanced layers of summery espresso sweetness in every sip."

The coconut milk doesn't taste overly coconutty, which I appreciate, and there is just enough drizzle to sweeten it up without making it overwhelming.  And of course, the smooth shots of espresso taste great and energize me for the day ahead.

I totally recommend this, I think it's the best drink they've come out with and I am obsessed with it.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment