Sunday, 28 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 28: The Ultimate Sephora Wishlist

Hello everyone!

Today I want to chat with you all about my Sephora Wishlist.

Let's be real, we can't always afford what we want when we want it.  I just had to pay tuition, there's no way I can purchase this stuff right now!  But half the fun, really, is looking and swatching, and LUSTING after a product.  It makes it so much sweeter when you can finally buy it.

Here are all the items that are currently on my wishlist from Sephora

1) Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette


GET INTO MY LIFE!

Seriously though, this has become the #1 product on my wish list (it launches right before my birthday too...)

2) Kat Von D Lock It Translucent Powder


I love me a good loose powder.  I used up my last one a while back, and haven't purchased a new one since.  This is nearly $40 but I want to try it SO badly.

3) First Aid Beauty Triple Duty Eye Remedy


Because I'm a sucker for a hydrating under-eye product with concealing and correcting properties.

4) GlamGlow SuperMud Mask


I've had this before and I keep dreaming about when I repurchase this again.  It was a fabulous mask, but the price tag is $$$

5) ABH Liquid Lipsticks


My friend Emalee let me try one of these awhile back and I fell in love.  I love the KVD liquid lippies, but these are so amazing and their are different colours from KVD's line.

And that' my current Sephora wishlist!  Let me know what products you're currently lusting after!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment