Friday, 26 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 26: Bite Beauty Lip Pencils Review

Hello everyone!

In my Sephora Haul, you will have seen that I picked up a duo of Bite Beauty's Lip Pencils in the shades Rhubard and Chablis.  Today I'm going to review them for you, so you know if they're a BUY! or BYE!


As you know from the haul post, these are two of their mini lip pencils.  They are not matte, they are more of a satin finish, but the pigmentation is great.  For something that is more slippery in consistency, they also last a decent amount of time.  When they do fade, they fade evenly, not patchy.


Chablis (left) is a pink shade, and it is less of a shiny finish, but certainly not matte.  Rhubarb is a mauve nude shade, with a lot of shine on the finish.  Both of these are really beautiful on the lips.

The only negative thing I have to say about these, is I find them quite drying.  Sometimes my lips actually HURT after wearing these for too long.  I have very dry lips normally, so if you don't this might not be a problem for you, but I definitely notice it.

Because these are so drying, I don't know that I'll buy more of them.  While the formula is very nice, and I like that the brand is Canadian, I just don't think these are special enough to warrant the high price tag.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment