Monday, 22 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 22: The 7 Deadly Sins TAG

Hey there!

I haven't done a tag in awhile, let's do it!


1. GREED - What is your most inexpensive beauty product? What is your most expensive? 



My most inexpensive beauty product is probably my e.l.f. products.  Most of those are a couple of bucks and so many of them work just as well as products two, three, even four times the price!


My most expensive product if my Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer.  That sucker was crazy expensive.  But I do use it every single day.  It was well-worth the cash splash.


2. 
WRATH - What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?



I have a total love/hate with the GlamGlow SuperMud mask.  I love how effective it is, but it's SO expensive.  I absolutely cannot justify the price of it in the regular.  It makes me feel like this inside:


3. GLUTTONY - What are your most delicious beauty products?



I feel like I definitely cannot answer this question... What does this even mean?!?!  I guess if we go by products that seem almost edible, I'd have to say my hand creams from The Body Shop.  They all smell so amazing, almost like you could eat them (but don't, please.)


4. SLOTH - What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?



I'm the worst at skin care.  I try so hard to have a routine and adhere to it, but inevitably I get lazy.  I do always take off my makeup though, so can I have bonus points there? Mostly I tend to neglect a full scrub and exfoliation, and usually toning.  My 'lazy' days consist of just micellar water followed up with moisturizer (which is bad, I know).


5. PRIDE - What beauty product gives you more confidence?


Tinted moisturizer.  That's enough to even out my skin mot of the time, or at least make me feel like my skin is less dull.  Option two would be concealer, I always feel better when I look like I've slept properly and my blemishes are covered.

6. 
LUST - What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?




This isn't really beauty related but okay! Um, I have varied tastes, but I think passion is what I like the most (minds out of the gutters please!) I love it when a guy loves something and is passionate about it.

I also have to say (if I'm being a little bit honest and shallow) I like a guy who takes care of himself! Shaved, clean, smells good, that kind of thing.  I guess no one wants a guy who never bathes... I feel better about saying this now...

7. ENVY - What item would you most like to receive as a gift?


I know this is a beauty tag, but I like to pick out my own makeup for the most part.  Of all of the things in the world, I never buy myself jewelry.  I love jewelry, and I love to wear it, but I mostly wear things that were gifts to me and thus have special meaning.  So... that I guess.

I challenge anyone reading this to do this tag!  Adapt it to fit your life if you want, but comment below if you do it so I can see it!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment