Sunday, 21 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 21: Bloggers You Should Follow!

Hello everyone!

Today I want to highlight 3 of my favourite bloggers/instagrammers that you should 100% follow.  These are my absolute favourite ladies to see in my feed, and I think you'll like them too!

First up is a lovely Canadian gal by the name of Erin.  You can find her at glitterandgoldlipstick.wordpress.com or on Instagram.  Her posts, both on her blog and her Insta are always so clean and stunning.  Seeing her Instagram posts actually makes me happy.  Plus, I love supporting a fellow Canadian!



Next up is Joanne from beautyisthebalm.com but you can also find her on Instagram.  Once again, I love reading her blog and seeing her posts on my feed.  And let me tell you, her MAC pallette collection inspires major envy!

***Joanne is currently moving house and doesn't have internet, but she wants you all to know she will be back soon and has some great posts in the works!***


And last but certainly not least, we have Holly!  Her Instagram is a great mix of house/beauty/lifestyle posts, and the occassional picture of her adorable family.  As someone who is looking forward to having her own place to decorate, I've definitely been taking a few hints from her!  Additionally, you can check out her blog if you'd like to see more from her.  She is more active on Insta but here posts are totally worth looking at!

I want to also mention, all of these ladies above are lovely humans.  Everything they put out into the world screams of positivity and love.  And that's what the world needs a little more of.

See you soon with another post.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment