Tuesday, 2 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 2: Summer Album: Death of a Bachelor (and a Fangirl)

Hello everyone!

Every year during BEDA, I blog about the album I've been loving throughout the summer months.

This year, my car has been rocking out the Panic! At The Disco's new album, Death of a Bachelor.


I can't get over how good the album is.  There isn't a single song I dislike, I will listen to the whole album without skipping a song.  The instrumentation and the vocals are perfection.  And I like that no song sounds the same (nor do they sound like generic shitty pop songs).

Just in general, I think this is a well-done album, and not another record churned out for the mindless radio machine of generic, shitty pop songs.  The album is different from the other ones P!ATD has put out, and different from what you would expect, especially if you've been around since the beginning.  But at this point, they never do the same thing twice, so we should expect that by now.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment