Friday, 19 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 19: More Music: Suicide Squad

Hello everyone!

Okay, I know I just did my Summer Album post, but I have yet another music obsession.


Suicide Squad.  You either loved the movie, or hated it.  To be quite honest, even with my limited film knowledge I saw some gaping problems in plot and structure.  But I love Harley Quinn/Margot Robbie, and let's be real, that's why I was there.

Whatever your problems with the movie, no one can deny that the soundtrack wasn't amazing.  The choices were perfectly on point for the overall theme or the movie and whatever was taking place during a specific scene.

I bought the soundtrack for $12.99 at HMV, and despite not being a rap lover I have been listening to it in my car every day.  And I am proud to say I can rap all of "Purple Lamborghini" AND "Without Me".  Holla.

More my speed are songs like "Heathens" and P!ATD's (stellar) cover of "Bohemian Rhapsody".  But let's not forget that CCR comes in with "Fortunate Son".

My favourite track on the album though? "You Don't Own Me".  That's my shit.

xoxo
Laura

2 comments:

  1. I can almost rap sucker for pain all the way through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can almost rap sucker for pain all the way through!

    ReplyDelete