Sunday, 14 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 14: Summer Liner with NYX

Hello everyone!

I've got a super fun summer makeup favourite to share with you today.


This is the NYX Studio Liquid Liner in the shade Extreme Blue.

This has intense colour payoff, it's SO pigmented.   The brush is teeny tiny so it is easy to work with, and to build up your liner rather than putting on a lot (maybe too much) at first application.


I love doing little to no other makeup and a blue winged eyeliner for a pop of fun colour that isn't too over the top.

This cost me $10 (I believe), and was worth every penny.  It lasts all day and the colour doesn't fade. It is hard to get this off, but an oil-based eye makeup remover will do the trick.


I also will sometimes use this on my bottom lashes like a mascara for some subtle colour.

Let me know if you've tried this product and give me recommendations for great NXY products to try!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment