Saturday, 13 August 2016

B.E.D.A. Day 13: Sephora Haul!

Hello everyone!

I did a cheeky bit of shopping at Sephora and thought I would share my purchases with you.


The most exciting thing I picked up was the Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer (in the lightest shade, Porcelain).  I had a sample of this and loved it so much.  I knew it would be worth the money and that I would wear it every day (and thus far, I have!)

Then I got a few lip products (because I love a good lippie).  I finally bought the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita.  I'm so late to the party on this, but I wanted to buy it because I genuinely liked it, not because everyone else does.  I will say this doesn't look on my lips how it did in the swatch, but I still think it's beautiful.

And then during the cashier wait of doom I grabbed (on impulse) this duo of mini lip pencils from Bite Beauty.  One is in the shade Rhubarb, the other in the shade Chablis.  I'm really excited to try these out, I've heard great things about Bite, and I believe it's also a Canadian company!

Let me know in the comments below what you've gotten from Sephora recently, and if there are any products I should try next time!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment