Monday, 11 July 2016

O.O.T.D.: Casual Stripes

Hello everyone!

Here's a recent outfit of the day for you!  I'm thinking about doing "My Week in Outfits" type videos on my channel, so please let me know if you would watch that!

The lake is reflected in my sunglasses and I LOVE it.
 As you can tell, my style is pretty relaxed.  I love a good pair of jeans!


Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Levi
Boots: Roxy



I hate posing so I made a weird face instead.  Typical.
Sunglasses: American Eagle
Watch: Etsy


At the end of the day, this is super comfy.  I don't want to be uncomfortable in the clothes I wear!  The shirt is soft and loose, and the jeans are perfectly broken in.  I can wear the shoes all day and my feet will never hurt.  My trademark 'quirk' is there, but I still look put together.  It's an outfit I really love.

I hope you enjoyed this post, let me know in the comments if you would read more like this!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment