Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Nails Of The Week: Blue Me Away!

Hello everyone!

Last year I did a series where each week I posted about which nail polish I was wearing and gave a little review.  You guys seemed to like it, so I thought I would bring it back!

I only really paint my nails in the summer, I'm not sure why.  I MUST have paint on my toes (I hate my feet), so I definitely get more into pedicures from May to September.


This week, I slapped a few coats of the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear nail polish in Blue Me Away! on my toes.  It's a beautiful true blue shade.  This polish line is great because it is inexpensive, but goes on smooth and even.  I find it lasts about 3 days on my finger nails, but over a week on my toes.

You can find these pretty much anywhere, but I tend to get mine from Walmart.  I have about 15 shades from this line and I love them all.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment