Monday, 25 July 2016

My Summer Signature Scent: Holland Park

Hi everyone!

I'm not much of a perfume gal, I have to be honest.  I have owned one real perfume in my life, and that's pretty much it.  But when my beloved Pink by Lily Bermuda ran out, I decided to look for something similar.

Finally, I found 'the one'.


This perfume is from Anthropologie.  It's their Royal Apothic eau de parfum in the scent Holland Park.  I bought the 14mL bottle and it cost me $16 (the full size is $42).

This is a floral scent with top notes of magnolia, middle notes of orange blosson, and bottom notes of white musk.  I have scent sensitivities, but this doesn't bother me at all.  And although this says it's floral, I find it very fresh and crisp, not cloying.

If you have a store near you, I highly recommend checking it out.  Anyone who lives near Toronto can go to the store on Queen Street!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment