Sunday, 31 July 2016

B.E.D.A.'s Back for 2016!

Hello everyone!

I'm so excited to announce that once again I will be blogging every single day throughout the month of August!  I have done this in 2014 and 2015 and it always goes over well, plus I love the challenge of putting out a new post or video for 31 days.

This year, videos will be going up on Mondays and Fridays (and I will post links on my blog as per usual) and the other 5 days of the week will be posts.  There will be tutorials, reviews, some fashion, and some lifestyle posts, and anything you recommend I will also try to do!

If you're interested, please check out the posts from August 2014 and August 2015, you can find them easily in the sidebar on the right side of your screen!  And as always, leave me a comment saying what you would like to see this month!

Love you lots!
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment