Tuesday, 10 May 2016

So... What's Up?

Hello everyone!

For those of you who don't watch my videos (or who want a bit more of an explanation), I figured I should post a little update blog to explain what's going on.

The last couple weeks have been nuts.  I got a horrific sinus infection, and then had to move from my first ever apartment to a temporary one because my building was bought by new owners and they wanted us out.

It was a crazy few weeks, and as I type this we STILL don't have internet in the new place.

To make things even crazier, as of next week I am spending 5 days on an (internet-less) field course, after which I am moving up North for the remainder of the summer for work (where there is also no internet).

So basically, the last few weeks were so busy that my blogging/vlogging schedule got really messed up.  Thankfully, I have had a few sporadic days where I have worked my butt off the create posts and edit vlogs for you.  Right now, I have all of May sorted out for my blog and my channel, and a good chunk of June as well!

I'm really looking forward to my busy, crazy, and rewarding life over the next few months, and I hope you can all support me, even if posts are up on the right days, and videos are a little late.  I love this little blog, I love my channel, and I love ALL OF YOU!  And I hope that you love me enough to put up with whatever may happen between now and September.

I'll keep you updated with my life happenings over the next few months.  Things are going to be so exciting and I can't wait to share what happens with you!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment