Sunday, 1 May 2016

(Re)Introducing: Makeup May!

Hello everyone!

Some of you might remember that last year in May I started this series, and it went over so well I decided to do it again!

Basically, it's an entire month of product testing and reviews, but of makeup that I already own and have severely neglected.  It gets me using forgotten products, and you guys get reviews of stuff that isn't really talked about all that often.

The way it works is I choose between 4 and 8 products to put through the ringer and test out.  At the end of the week, I let you know what worked, what didn't, and what I would or would not recommend.

This year, I decided to include brushes and tools as well as makeup products, because I feel like I often neglect my tools.

The first post is going up on Monday, so make sure you are watching out for it!

xoxo
Laura

Makeup May Schedule:

Mondays = Weekly Products
Saturdays = Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment