Monday, 23 May 2016

Makeup May: Week 4 Products

Hello everyone!

We are in the last week of Makeup May!  Please let me know if you've been enjoying it!

Let's jump into this week's products.


1) Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
I have another foundation this week, it's the Revlon Nearly Naked foundation.  My skin has changed, and as a result the foundations I used to use have been replaced.  I'm going to see how this reacts now that my skin is more oily and less dry.


2) L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Cinnamon Toast
This L'Oreal lipstick is such a fabulous colour, I need to wear it and see how it looks on my lips.  It's a red-ish brown shade, very warm, but still a deep neutral.  I'm really into these browns right now.


3) e.l.f. Precision Liquid Eyeliner
I have another eyeliner!  This one is from e.l.f. cosmetics.  I feel like eyeliners are something I try a ton of, and often forget about, so I'm going to pull this liquid one out and see how it goes!


4) Essence Good Girl Bad Girl Blush
And then I have this blish from essence cosmetics.  This is not the same formula as their regular blushes, and as a result I haven't reached for this a lot.  Maybe this week I'll find that it's just as good as their other blushes, just different!

And that's it for this week!  Come back on Saturday to see what I thought of all of these products.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment