Saturday, 21 May 2016

Makeup May: Week 3 Results

So, how did this week go?


Revlon Colourstay Liquid  Eye Pen: This was awful.  The formula was watery and bled into fine lines, and didn't last for very long at all.  The nib was oddly shaped and hard, making it difficult to work with.  This was just generally a disappointing product for me.

Verdict: Drop it like it's hot


Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation: I have had such a struggle trying to decide how I feel about this product this week.  On one hand, it does give a really nice light coverage to the skin, and I really like the texture and how it blends.  It also felt so comfortable in the skin, like I wasn't even wearing foundation.  That said, it oxidized pretty badly on me, and it really settled  into areas that were dry or had fine lines.  I also am undecided on whether I like the finish.  Overall, I think this is nice, but mostly a meh product, and I have others I like a lot more.

Verdict: Bye?


L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator: I did not like this.  I used it under foundation, and it didn't show up at all.  On top of foundation, it broke up and didn't blend well.  The formula itself is basically glitter, and I can't stand highlighters that are just glitter.

Verdict: Bye


e.l.f. Illuminating Mist and Set: I forgot to use this.  It happens every year, I always don't use one product.  I just don't reach for setting mists!  I'm going to attempt to use this again next week and give you a review then

Verdict: ???


Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie: This was nice.  Not super long-lasting, and it bled a bit.  But the formula was very buttery and pretty.  I won't be keeping this because of my personal preferences, but it is definitely not a bad product.

Verdict: Not for me, but not bad

Alright, so that's it for week 3!  I hope you enjoyed it, stay tuned for week 4 coming at ya tomorrow!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment