Sunday, 15 May 2016

Makeup May: Week 3 Products

Hello and welcome back!

It's time to see what makeup products I'll be putting through the wringer today!


Revlon Colourstay Liquid Eye Pen

I got back into liquid eyeliner pens awhile back, but this one has been much neglected.  Let's see how it performs this week.


e.l.f. Illuminating Mist and Set

This actually came in a free gift with purchase, but since I'm not into setting sprays I really haven't used it.


Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation

I'll admit, I bought this foundation, tested it out, and haven't touched it since (I haven't been wearing foundation that much).  I want to get back into it, so hopefully it can make me fall in love with it this week!


L'Oreal True Match Lumi Illuminator

Liquid products just aren't what I reach for.  I'm going to make myself use this.


Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter (Raspberry Pie)

This was a YouTube made me buy it purchase (I used to have half a dozen of these), but I never wear them.  This is a really pretty colour, very spring-appropriate.

I went for very spring-y products this week as you can tell.  Hopefully something in here will become a new favourite!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment