Sunday, 8 May 2016

Makeup May: Week 2 Products

Hello everyone!

This week I've got another handful of products to dust off and test out!  Last week went really well, so hopefully this week goes smoothly too!


1) Hard Candy Higlighter Duo

I did a review of this ages ago, and it was the first drugstore highlighter I ever tried.  I've tried more since, and this one has gotten neglected as a result, but let's see if this is as good as it was when I first started using it.

2) Sephora Tranquil Contour Powder

As you can see in the swatch, this is a lightly pigmented, VERY shay shade of contour powder.  I don't really know why I haven't used this much, but it's time to use it more!


3) H&M Super Naturals Eye Colour Palette

You all know I love the H&M single shadows, but I haven't touched this palette much.  I initially thought the quality wasn't as good, so that's what I'll be looking to see this week.  Hopefully it's just as good as the singles!


4) GOSH Eyeliner in Moss Green

This eyeliner man... I keep telling myself I should use it more and never do.  It's a pretty shade and a great formula, so this week I'm going to FORCE myself to use it (and hopefully fall in love with it!)


5) MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick

I haven't gotten on with this very well since I bought it, but everyone seems to rave about it non-stop.  This week, I'm hoping that by using it more I'll fall in love with it too.


6) Creme Smudge Brush

I'm not much of a pencil brush user, so this gets buried under a plethora of other brushes.  Time to bust it out and get some use out of it!

As always, stay tuned for the review of all of these products coming at the end of the week.  Maybe they'll be good, maybe they won't, we'll have to see!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment