Friday, 8 April 2016

Review: Essence Contour Powder

Hello everyone!


Essence is a great brand, so when they came out with a contour powder it was something I knew I had to try.  Essence is known for being affordable, and even though the packaging is cheap looking, it doesn't matter when you find that AMAZING product.

The contour powder was more expensive than most of their products, at $4.99.  Still affordable, but higher in price than most items.


The two powders in this are nice and soft and pigmented.  The bronzer/contour shade is a little orange for a contour, but good for bronzing and it's completely matte which is great.  The highlight shade is a little stiff, but it gives an amazing natural glow in the face and isn't overly glittery.

I've been reaching for this every time I do my makeup, I absolutely love it.  The highlight shade is arguably one of the best ones I've tried from the drugstore, and the bronzer is really nice too.  I like that both of these are very blendable.  In my mind, this is totally worth the money, I would highly recommend trying it out if you can!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment