Thursday, 28 April 2016

Just a Little Skincare Haul

Hello everyone!

I popped into Walmart the other day (for soup) and ended up grabbing a few new skincare items to try.  While I'm sure none of these products are new, they are definitely new to me.  I've never even
heard of the one brand!


So what did I get?

I ran out of eye cream months ago and never bought a new one, and my under eyes were HATING me for it.  I decided to try out the L'Oreal Eye Defense as they did not have my Olay eye cream.  I've used this a couple of times, and so far I really like it!  It's very light, non-greasy and definitely hydrating.

Then I picked up two face masks from a brand I have never heard of, Formula 10.0.6.  One is their skin brightening peel-off mask with papaya and citrus and the other is their detoxifying mud mask with orange and bergamot.  I haven't given these a good enough run to tell you my thoughts yet, but look out for them in favourites/hate its in the future!  I'll try to update you!

So that's it for my little skin care haul.  Let me know if you've tried any of these things and what your thoughts were!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment