Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Review: e.l.f. Intense Ink Eyeliner

Hello everyone!

I've finally found my holy grail eyeliner!


I've been searching for the perfect liquid eye liner for a couple years now.  I've found some good ones, lots of terrible ones, but nothing that was absolutely perfect.

UNTIL NOW!

On a whim I tried the e.l.f. Intense Ink liquid eyeliner and I am in LOVE.


The felt tip on this is perfect for getting the perfect wing because it's so stiff.  The formula of the liner itself is super black and pigmented, and dries down nice and matte.  It also lasts all day, even when my eyes are irritated and I've been rubbing them!


I've used this tons of times, and it always looks so amazing.  And the price is definitely right (as with most e.l.f. products!)  I would recommend this to anyone looking for an A+ liquid eyeliner to master that impossible flick!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment