Monday, 22 February 2016

REVIEW: Simple Nourishing 24 Hour Day/Night Cream

Hello everyone!

Recently I've been trying out a new face cream, and I wanted to share my thoughts on it with you.

If you've been around for awhile, you know that for the last year I've been loving The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream.  However, it's a little expensive, it's a pain to get if I'm not near a mall, and I just wanted to try something new.

I've heard a lot about Simple skin care, and to be honest, I've only ever used their wipes (they were okay.)  I picked up this cream to try it out, and here's how it went.

photo from simpleskincare.ca
First, I have to say the smell is okay.  I really hate heavily scented face products, and I find that the drugstore is always heavily scented.  This was nice and light though, not overpowering at all.

This sank into my skin so nicely when I applied it, I was really impressed.  It didn't sit on the surface or feel tacky at all.

One thing that really amazed me was how great my skin felt the day after using this for the first time.  I'd had a horrible reaction to a foundation (see HERE) and the skin on my jawline was scaley in texture.  This really helped that, and my skin felt really nice after having this on my skin for only 12 hours.

I do think that this is moisturizing beyond when you initially put it on your face.  Even in the cold weather, my skin doesn't feel tight or dry when I've put this on.

I've been using this for a month now, and my skin feels great.  I would definitely recommend this!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment