Monday, 15 February 2016

Product Graveyard #4

Hello Everyone!

Here's another instalment of products that just didn't work for me.  Maybe they're terrible, maybe I just didn't like them, but for whatever reason they are being given to friends or thrown out.

1) Covergirl Fresh Complexion Concealer

This concealer wasn't awful, but it oxidizes so badly that I can't wear it.  After an hour, it's gone so dark and orange that I look ridiculous.  It does concealer dark circles, and correct them because of the oxidization, but if it's blended out it will show up orange on other parts of your skin.

2) Covergirl Eyeshadow Trio

I haven't had much luck with Covergirl.  Ever.  This trio looks nice in the pan, but there is absolutely no colour payoff.  Even wet these just don't perform well.

3) Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner- Transparent

First and foremost, I didn't find this kept my lipsticks from bleeding, which is the entire point of a lipliner.  I also want to say that because it's clear, it's incredibly difficult to see where you have put it! That should have been an obvious drawback from the beginning, but I didn't realize how much it would bother me.

4) Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Kajal Liner- Silver

This wasn't a bad product, but why the hell did I think a silver eye liner was a good idea?!? I'm passing this along to a friend who will get more use out of it than I will.

5) EOS Lipbalms 

I'm giving up on these.  I don't find they work very well, and they get really grubby looking on the inside and outside of the packaging.  I kept a few flavours I really like, but got rid of most of the ones I own.  And I will not be repurchasing any of them.

That's if for another product graveyard.  Leave some products you haven't enjoyed in the comments below so we can all avoid them!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment