Tuesday, 12 January 2016

Product Graveyard #3

Hello everyone!

*sigh*
It's time to talk about more products that disappointed me.  I wish I never had products that were disappointing, but I guess that's life.


1) Maybelline Super Stay 10 Hour Stain Glosses

These are just not good.  The wand is terrible, and impossible to apply the product with.  The formula is thin and watery, doesn't soak in, and doesn't dry well.  And it most definitely doesn't stay for 10 hours.  It wear off quickly and in weird patches, and you can't just reapply over the top.  You have to take it all off and redo it.  Super disappointed with these.


2) Hard Candy Eyes The Limit Eye Shadow Primer

I did an initial review of this, and gave it great reviews, but over time I've really fallen out with it.

The formula isn't as good as the e.l.f. eye shadow primer, which means I'm automatically not going to buy it again.  The biggest problem I have with this though is that the formula separates into two substances that feel like clay and oil, and it's impossible to mix them back together.  I really wanted to love this, and I'm so disappointed that over time it just... didn't live up to my hopes.


3)  Balea Glow Sunless Tan Body Lotion

This is a symbolic product for me.  I am NEVER going to fake tan again.  I always end up orange and streaky, and my hands get orange no matter how vigorously I wash them after application.  This product wasn't particularly awful, I've actually used worse, but it didn't work well.  I just looked, again, orange and streaky.  So this is going, and I'm never buying fake tanning products again.


4) H&M Velvet Lip Cream

This isn't a surprise if you read my review.  This was patchy, drying, and all around horrible.  I love the H&M eye shadows and nail polishes, but this was just a terrible product.

 

5) Covergirl Professional Loose Powder

This was awful.  It didn't set my foundation, just sat on top of it, and didn't mattify at all.  It also smelled AWFUL!  Plus, the lid was flimsy and didn't stay on well, it was a mess.  This should've been tossed a long time ago.

And there we have it, another 5 products that seriously disappointed.  Leave your disappointing products in the comments below!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment