Tuesday, 19 January 2016

Music Obsessions: January 2016

Hello everyone!

I haven't talked about my favourite music for a very long time!  I live with headphones in my ears, so music is a huge part of my life and who I am (in case you don't know, I am also a music teacher).  So it's long overdue for a "Music Obsessions" post!

1) Death of a Bachelor- Panic! At The Disco

Brenden Panic! At The Disco released their newest album, Death of a Bachelor, on January 15th and I'm OBSESSED!  I'm a huge Panic! fan, so I pre-ordered this as soon as I could and listened to all of the pre-releases 50 times (that's not even an exaggeration).  But the whole album in a total love for me and two big thumbs up to Panic! for this album.

2) Hello- Adele

Yup.  I went there.

Adele is a goddess.  I was GUTTED when I couldn't get tickets to any of her Toronto shows.  But this album just continues to prove how amazing she is.  Funnily enough, I actually don't like "Hello" that much (probably just because it's so over played), but in the entire album there isn't a single song I would skip.

3) Are Bands a Genre- 8tracks Playlist

I've talked about 8tracks playlists a lot in the past, but I hadn't been loving any new ones until recently.  This one is fabulous.  It's a great blend of mainstream and more indie bands and the music is perfect for everyday listening.  Link HERE.

And that's it for me current music obsessions!  I will link my other music-related posts below so you can see things I have loved in the past (most of which I still love now!0

xoxo
Laura




No comments:

Post a Comment