Monday, 7 December 2015

The Life Saver: Secret Clinical Stress Response Antiperspirant

Hello everyone!

I can't remember if I've talked about this or not, but in the summer something about my body chemistry went insane and all of a sudden, deodorant didn't work on me.  At all.

I used men's formulas for awhile, thinking they might be formulated to be more effective, but even that wasn't enough for me.

It was so embarrassing, I felt like I was the smelly kid, and I was so incredibly self-conscious.

In walks the Secret Clinical Invisible Solid.


This has changed my life, without a word of a lie.  You apply it at night so that it has time to sink in, and even if you shower the next morning you are protected.  It definitely reduced the amount I sweat and kept me dry, but most importantly even if I do sweat (i.e. at the gym) I don't stink.

This particular formula is great, because I am definitely a stress sweater, and having anxiety means I tend to stress sweat a lot.  This deodorant protects even against stress sweat, which is more intense and smells worse too.

I know this might be a bit of a TMI post, but this isn't something people talk about even though many people have issues finding deodorants that work.  I would highly HIGHLY recommend this one, it has worked wonders for me and I am finally happy to say I am no longer the smelly kid.  Plus, party season is coming up and you definitely don't want to be worried about B.O. at your office party!

See you soon!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment