Sunday, 13 December 2015

The Best Product For Eliminating Frizz

Hello everybody!


I have been loving this product for awhile now, but I don't think I've talked about it on my blog or on my channel.

It's the John Frieda Frizz Ease Secret Weapon Touch Up Creme and I am IN. LOVE.

I have very frizzy hair, and I'll admit that it isn't in the best condition.  But a dollop of this smoothed through the lengths and ends tames the frizz and makes my hair look so much sleeker and shinier.

This contains Avocado Oil, which I assume is the magic ingredient that gets my hair to behave.  It smells really nice, doesn't make your hair greasy (although you will want to wash it the next day), and is the best product I've ever found for eliminating frizz.  I definitely recommend it this holiday season to keep your hair looking amazing.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment