Saturday, 5 December 2015

O.O.T.D.: St. Andrew's Ball

Hello everyone!

Last weekend, my boyfriend and I attended the St. Andrew's Society of Toronto's annual ball.  It was an excuse to dress up, look fancy, and dance a good ol' Highland Reel!


As Dutch as my last name may be, my ancestry is more closely Scottish (although the last 3 generations have all been born in Canada).  I'm part of the Galbraith and Fraser clans, in case anyone was wondering.

We'd done some dancing at this point and are a little bit shiny!
So what am I wearing?

Dress:
Sash: Scottish National tartan
Pin: Galbraith Clan Pin
Shoes: Comfort Plus


Noteable Makeup:
Ardell Glamour 105 Lashes
H&M Brow Sculptor
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder
H&M Eyeshadows
Estee Lauder Lipstick in Crushed Rose

It was such a fun night!  Kilts galore!  And I also got to meet the Minister of Science, Kirsty Duncan which pretty much made my night.

Here, have a haggis.


xoxo
Laura

P.S. Yes I did eat the haggis.

No comments:

Post a Comment