Monday, 14 December 2015

M.O.T.D.: A Pink Lip I Don't Hate!

Hello everybody!


I was messing around with my makeup the other day and this look happened!

I was going for really natural, as per THIS video, but I added some products, namely eyeliner (which I haven't worn in months!) and a pink lip.


Base:
Maybelline Master Prime
Maybelline Fit Me Concealers in Light and Fair
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder + Covergirl Professional Powder
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush in Warm
Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop

Brows:
H&M Brow Sculptor
Maybelline Brow Drama

Eyes:
Maybelline The Nudes palette (just in the crease)
Rimmel Eyeliner in Bronze (very smudged and blended out)
Benefit Roller Lash

Lips:
Essence Lip Liner in Cute Pink
Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Peony

I NEVER wear a pink lip, I think they look terrible, and when I got Peony I was so disappointed because I thought I could never wear it.  However, this lip combo is fabulous, and it uses two products I'm not too keen on the create an amazing look!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment