Monday, 30 November 2015

Review: OGX Coconut Water Shampoo and Conditioner

Hello again!


I bought the OGX Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner not too long ago, and I thought I'd let you know how I'm getting on with it since everyone seems to talk about OGX products.

This set me back $9 for each bottle, and you get 385 mL per bottle.  It promises to hydrate hair and leave it shiny and silky, but without weighing it down.

After using the pair for the first time, I can honestly say I noticed an immediate difference in my hair.  It was incredibly soft!  A few weeks in, my hair was still soft, but the frizz had also been tamed and my hair felt and looked healthier.

Unfortunately, after using this for 6 weeks I have noticed it just isn't getting my hair clean enough.  I'm so disappointed, especially after having liked it so much at first.

As for scent, the scent of this doesn't linger.  I find that within 24 hours you can't smell the coconut scent in your hair anymore, which doesn't bother me at all, I just thought it was worth noting.  However, it is nice and strong while you are in the shower, and while your hair is drying.

I have a feeling if your hair is less thick than mine, this might be a good product for you.  However, I have thick hair that is prone to build-up and tends to be slightly oily.  This didn't work for me, but I don't think it's a bad product.  Just not one that I'll be repurchasing.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment