Friday, 20 November 2015

Review: H&M Nail Polishes

Hello friends!

In a continuation of my H&M Cosmetics line reviews, I bring you a post about their new nail polishes.

These retail for $6.99 each, not a bad price for a bottle of nail polish in my opinion.  The packaging is simple, gold writing on the clear glass bottle, and a white cap.  Very clean and simple like the rest of the line.

I bought two different colours, Stucco and Copper Penny.  Stucco is a regular formula and Copper Penny is a metallic.


Stucco is a gorgeous bluey-greeny-grey shade.  It's so incredibly unique, I'm not even sure how to describe it.  In some lights it looks more green-grey and in others more blue-grey.  I think the best description would be a grey robin's egg shade.


Copper Penny is a brilliant metallic bronze.  Again, I have never seen a shade like this.  There might have been a similar colour in Essie's fall collection this year, but this would be a cheaper dupe for that.

I have to say, I am incredibly impressed with these polishes.  I didn't really have high hopes, especially as someone who doesn't really care for nail polish.  But the first time I used Stucco, I fell in love.  It is so opaque you can get away with a single coat (although I still used two, it's just personal preference), it dries really quickly, in under 10 minutes, and it doesn't chip easily.  Usually my nail polish chips within a day, but it took a solid 3 days for this to chip (and I'm hard on my manicures). Copper Penny is the same, very opaque, quick-drying, and chip proof.  I love that all of the formulas are the same, whether regular or metallic.

I definitely would suggest you try these polishes, they are absolutely amazing.

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment