Tuesday, 24 November 2015

Fall Lookbook

Hello everyone!


It's been a hot minute since I did a lookbook!

Fall is my favourite season for fashion, I don't wear a lot of colour (ever) but I'll make an exception for burgundy and forest greens in this season!

Unfortunately, this year, I ended up rained out and then SNOWED out multiple times.  So it's a little short on outfits, but I figured I'd put it up anyway!


Shirt: Dynamite
Pants: 
Shoes: City Sneaks
Bag: The Bay

Nail Polish: H&M Stucco

Noteworthy Makeup:
Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

H&M Eyeshadows
(Sun Worship + Firmament)

Maybelline Brow Duo
(Light Brown)

Maybelline Lip Liner (Rose)

Fresh Sugar Lip Tint
(Nude)



Shirt: Carole Little
Jeans: The GAP
Belt: Fossil
Scarf: It was a gift!
Boots: H&M

Noteworthy Makeup:

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

NARS Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Champagne Pop

Maybelline Brow Duo

Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer

Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder










































































I hope you liked this, and I'm going to do a winter lookbook that won't be a complete fail, I promise!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment