Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Body Shop Haul

Hello everyone!

I was in The Body Shop not too long ago and they were having one of their buy 3 get 3 free sales.  Since I was picking up 3 things I needed, I decided to try out 3 new products!


I needed a new bottle of tea tree oil because mine is almost out and I use it on my face after cleansing but before moisturizing every. Single. Day.  It keeps my skin so nice, I can't live without it.

I've been needing a toner for awhile, so I picked up the Seaweek Clarifying Toner to try out.  I've used it a couple of times and I can honestly say it does deeply cleanse!  The first time I used it I woke up to some scary zits!

I also needed a better eye cream, so I picked up the Vitamin E eye cream.  I love the moisturizer, so hopefully this is just as good!

I also got the Vitamin E night cream.  This might be a little heavy for my skin now, but winter is fast approaching so my skin is about to get DRY.

Then a couple of treats, I got the Coconut Eau de Parfum because I love their coconut scent.  I also got the coconut hand cream in teh metal tube because as the weather changes my hands get dry and cracked and it HURTS.  Hopefully this will combat that.

So there's my little haul.  I love these sales, what should I buy next time they have one?!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment