Sunday, 22 November 2015

A Little Haul

Hello everyone!

I picked up a few bits at the drugstore the other day and thought I would share my purchases with you.  Most things were actually re-stock, but there were some sneaky treats in there too! (Also, a lot of it was on sale, woo!)


The first thing I grabbed were the Balea 3-in-1 cleansing cloths.  You guys know I love these, and when they are on sale I always grab a few.  Plus, I only have 2 wipes left my current pack!

Then I picked up 3 Life Brand masks.  These are $1.99 each, or 3 for $5 so I always get 3.  I like to have them on hand for when a pamper evening strikes!  I'm pretty addicted to the GlamGlow mask currently, these are actually for my armpits.  I know that sounds weird, but I use clinical strength deodorant, so I like to do a mask to pull all that aluminium and bad stuff out about once a week.

A couple of makeup bits now.  I grabbed the new blush from essence's Good Girl Bad Girl collection.  This is in the shade Good Girls Wear Peach (I assume there is a bad girls equivalent?!) and it's really nice.  It's got a lot of shimmer to it, and it's quite pale, but this will be my go-to in winter when I'm the most fair and my skin is the most dull.

I also FINALLY got Touch Of Spice, the Maybelline matte lip stick.  You have no idea how hard I've been looking for this sucker.  Bonus: it was on sale.

I also picked up my ever-faithful Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation.  Believe it or not, I actually used up every scrap of my last bottle of this!  I went for a lighter shade, 100 Ivory, because these tend to be a little dark for me and I only get paler from here!

Bless Shopper's Drugmart, I always get samples and this time I got some really expesive brands.  I got two different types of Vichy cleansers, a NeoStrata micellar water, and a Givenchy perfume.  I only put one of each in the photo, but I actually got several packets of the perfume and cleanser.

And there you have it, a little haul for you. I'll see you soon with another post!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment