Saturday, 3 October 2015

UPDATE: Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Voom Cleansing System

Hello everyone!

Back in April I did a review of the Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Voom cleansing system.  Basically, an affordable cleansing system for your face.

You can see the original post HERE, but I felt like I should make a follow up post as well.


People seem to buy cleansing systems, give them a great review, and then say a few months later that they don't like it or use it anymore.  I've seen this dozens of times with the Clarisonic, and several other cleansing systems.

I'm mostly writing this little update review to let you all know that I am STILL loving this cleansing system.  I've figured out a routine that works best for me, and I've been doing it since my last review in April.

I use this about 3 times a week.  As I mentioned before, using it everyday is too harsh on your skin.  This holds true for most cleansing systems.  They are meant to give a really deep clean, something your face doesn't need every day.

I usually use this in the shower, since it is waterproof, with a creamy cleanser.  This pretty much works with any cleanser, which is something I like about it.  I dot the cleanser onto my skin, then use the system for a few minutes (not focussing too much on any one spot, because it will make your skin raw if you overuse it.)

My skin has never been so good in my life.  It's bright, it's clean, and I don't have to deal with gross dry patches anymore.  I love using this sytem, the vibration makes my skin feel really nice, and I do think that has also contributed to my skin looking nice and glowy (but without being oily).

Two other little things to mention.  I have been using this since about February, even though my review went up in April, and I have not changed the battery.  I like that they don't give you a crappy battery with this, you actually get something decent.  The cleanser that came with this was also great, I only used it up at the beginning of August, so it lasted for a long time too.

My second point, is that other people I know like this too.  My roommate uses mine (it gets washed, so it's sanitary!) and my mom liked it so much she bought one!  So I can vouch for this, and say I'm not the only person who really likes it.

So basically, I just want to let you all know that my opinion has not changed and I am still loving this system!  Let me know if you have used this, I want to hear your thoughts!  DO you love it as much as I do?

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment