Wednesday, 16 September 2015

(Toe) Nails of the Week: Golden-I

Hello everyone!

I thought I'd share what nail polish I have currently got on my toes!  Sorry for those of you who hate feet...


This shade is from the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear collection, which you all know by now is my favourite, and it's in the shade Golden-I.  This is a really pretty buttery gold colour, and was completely opposite to what I was expecting.  I bought it for my uncle's wedding and wasn't expecting it to essentially be a micro-glitter polish. 

I usually find glittery polishes terrible, but this one is incredible.  Like the rest of the line, one coat is almost enough (or enough for some people's tastes!), and two is perfect.  it dries quickly, stays put, and looks incredibly shiny.  I will say that this, for me, is strictly for my toes, I wouldn't wear this on my fingers!

Unfortunately, I was wearing close-toed shoes for the wedding so no one got to see my amazing polish!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment