Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Hair and Skincare Haul

Hello everyone!

I grabbed a few new products for my hair and skin the other day that I thought I would share with you.


First up I picked up the Ogx Coconut Water shampoo and conditioner.  For once, I have actually run out of shampoo and conditioner at the same time, and since I've heard great things about the Ogx brand I thought I would give these a go.  They promise to hydrate hair and leave it shiny without weighing it down or leaving residue.  Plus, they smell great! ($9 each)

I also picked up a pack of Goody bobby pins ($2) because I seem to lose them all in one fell swoop!  I buy bobby pins at least once a year in a massive pack and they all go missing!

For my face, I repurchased the Olay S'wipe Out facial cleansing cloths ($6) because they are really gentle on my skin but still remove all the dirt and makeup that has built up over the day.

And finally, I bought the Olay Fresh Effects Bright On Schedule eye cream.  This has a little metal roller ball and you roll it under your eyes to hydrate and de-puff.  I've actually used this a couple of times and thus far I really like it!

Alright, that's it for my mini haul. I'll make sure I let you know in a post/review/favourites video how I get on with these products, so watch out for that!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment