Wednesday, 30 September 2015

F.O.T.D.: September 30th

Hello everyone!

Today's makeup is very fall to me. Matte purple and nude lips? Yes.

(Sorry for the lips, I'd been wearing this for a few hours and forgot to touch up before I used flash photography.  Rookie...)

Eyes:
L'Oreal La Palette 2
NYX Falsies (which I'm not a huge fan of, I was testing them out)
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black (waterline)

Brows:
Maybelline Brow Duo
Maybelline Brow Drama Gel

Face:
Maybelline Master Primer
L'Oreal Super Blendable Foundation
Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder
Essence Blush in Autumn Peach
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Liquid Illuminator in Ice
Sephora Brand Contour in Tranquil
(I do have a contour, you just can't really see it because of my hair)

Lips:
MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Velvet Teddy

There you have it!  Hope you're all having a lovely day, I'll see you again soon!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment