Sunday, 20 September 2015

Birthday Wish List 2015

Hello everyone!

I've done a few of these in the past, so here's another one!  This is my Birthday Wish List for my 20th birthday!

1) Smashbox Full Exposure Palette
I want this palette SO badly, but I haven't been able to justify the price yet.  But then I saw it used on the I Love Makeup channel and... let's just say I want it even more!

2) NARS Audacious Lipsticks
I've heard so many great things about these, and I'm really into lips at the moment, so these have snuck their way onto my list...


3) MAC Extra Dimension Eye Shadows
Okay, these I've been putting off buying because of the price (tuition first!) but you WILL see these in a haul, and soon.  These are so amazingly pigmented, I've swatched them all, and my dilemma now is just which ones to actually buy! (All of them is too much, right?)


4) NYX Matte Lipsticks
Again, I'm really into lips, especially matte lipstick.  I think it's super flattering, as long as it isn't too drying.  The online reviews are great, so I am definitely wanting to try these out!

And there's my birthday wishlist!  I kept it short and sweet this year, for once.  I feel like I've got a lot of makeup, now I just need to play with it more and create looks and tutorials, instead of hauling it all!

Anyway, I will see you soon with another post!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment