Tuesday, 15 September 2015

Autumn-Ready Nail Polishes

Hello everyone!

I've jumped right onto the fall/autumn-themed bandwagon this month.  I love autumn and September more than I can express in words!


So, in keeping with the theme that nature has created and I have been rolling with, here are my top 5 nail polishes for the autumn season.

1) Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Slick Slate

This is my absolute go-to nail polish in the autumn and winter.  It's a beautiful grey shade that looks amazing with any outfit.  I find that this shade of the Insta-Dry formula doesn't chip or flake as badly as the other shades, but this is super easy to apply because of the wide brush, so even though it only lasts for a few days, it's easy to give yourself a new mani quick!  And it really does dry VERY quickly, just as it promises.

2) Revlon Nail Enamel in Revlon Red

Revlon polishes are a new love for me, and this shade is perfect for fall.  Every girl needs an amazing red nail polish and lipstick, and this is the truest, brightest, boldest red polish I own (and I own several).  Revlon polishes apply really easily, and you can go several days without it chipping (depending on what you're doing).  Definitely recommend this shade!

3) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bare It All

If you're more into nude polishes, this one might be perfect for you.  I've talked about this fully in a Nails Of The Week post, but the muted, somewhat brown undertones make this a great nude polish for autumn.

4) Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Flirt

The photo of this doesn't fully show how amazing this shade is.  It's a dark, vampy, burgundy shade with shimmer (but not glitter).  It's a way to wear dark polish, without wearing plain black.  I love this shade, but for the amount I wear it I'm glad these only cost $2.50.  For me, it's very strictly an autumn/winter shade.

5) Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Polish in Hot Black To Go + Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Bold Gold

Is it cheating if I have a combo?

I love these two polishes paired with each other.  The Bold Gold is strictly glitter in a clear base, so layering it on top of black gives you sparkly, fun nails that are perfect for the autumn season (they also go with most outfits, bonus!)

That's all from me, I hope you liked this post and I will see you again soon!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment