Monday, 10 August 2015

B.E.D.A.Day 10: Review: Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eye Liner

I have another review coming at you today!



This Covergirl Perfect Point Plus was the first eyeliner I ever owned.  I went through two of these, and then never bought it again as I got more into makeup and tried new products.  The other day I caught this on sale and decided to pick it up and try it out again!

This is a black self-sharpening eyeliner with a smudging sponge on the opposite end.  It was $7 regularly priced.  The packaging isn't spectacular, but the writing is easy to read.  I like that this twists up instead of needing to be sharpened, and has caps for both ends. I hate when the sponge, which goes near your EYE, is exposed to germs and gunk.  You could also easily clean the sponge if it gets dirty or saturated with product.


This promises to be a smooth and blendable lasting liner that is water resistant. The eyeliner is super thin, great for lining precisely.  The formula is super smooth and pigmented, and has a matte finish.  The sponge is really soft, and works really well to smudge out the product before it sets.  This smudges out really nicely, not patchy at all.

So how do I feel about it?


First of all, this has a lovely matte finish, and sets really nicely without looking patchy or flakey.  It doesn't set super quickly or super slowly, giving you time to smudge it out.  It creates a super fine line that can be built up, and smudges evenly without looking patchy.

I can also attest that this is water resistant.  I wore this at work and this lasted through me sweating AND crying (the ultimate test!)

I love everything about this!  I'm so glad I went back to this, I might actually like it better than the Annabelle eyeliner I have talked about incessantly on my blog since I started it!  I would definitely recommend that you give this a try!

xoxo
Laura

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel for videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment