Sunday, 9 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 9: Sunshine Sangria Recipe

Hey everyone!

Some of you may know this, but I'm working as a bar tender this summer, and as a result have become a lot more adventurous with drinks and recipes.  Sangria is one of my all-time favourite drinks, and this is a really fresh, citrus-y cocktail perfect for summer sippin'!


Ingredients (1 serving)
4 oz White Wine
1 oz Vodka (regular or citron) OR Peach Schnapps
4 oz Orange Juice
4 oz Sprite
Orange Slices (and Lemon Slices if you want!)
Ice

Basically, it's as easy as combining it all together in a large glass.  I like to pour the wine and liquor over the fruit and ice, then add the juice, and top it all off with the Sprite.

Let me know if you make this and how you liked it!

xoxo
Laura

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel for videos every Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Instead of me making one, do you want to come make it for me? Then I'll let you know how I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You provide the ingredients, I provide the expertise! :)

      Delete