Friday, 7 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 7: My Top 3 Playlists

Welcome back to B.E.D.A.!

Today I want to share with you the 3 playlists I run to when I want music (which is basically always).

Click the name of the playlist to see it on 8tracks!

This is the perfect blend of nostalgia, good music, and that little bit of angst that makes a great playlist.  I'm 20, so this bring me back to middle school and all of the great music that used to be played at school dances (um, Mr. Brightside? Hello?)

This is the best playlist.  It's a lot of more indie-style music and bands, and I have been listening to it for a really long time.  This is probably my regular go-to playlist.

Exactly what it says it is.  Great for blasting really loud.  It's also 3 hours long, so really good when you have stuff (cleaning) to do.

Enjoy your listening!

xoxo
Laura

Don't forget to check out my YouTube Channel for videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment