Tuesday, 25 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 25: What's On My Face

Hey everyone!

My makeup the other day turned out SO well, so I thought I'd share with you what is on my face in the abundance of selfies I (inevitably) took.  I'm super annoyed you can't see my highlighter in these photos, it was super intense and looked so good! :(


Base:

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal (under foundation)
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Covergirl Age Rewind Concealer (under eyes)
Maybelline Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer (on cheeks and nose)
The Body Shop Extra Virgin Minerals Powder (to set under eyes)
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder (to set face)

Wet n Wild Blush in Pearlescent Pink
Marcelle Big Bronzer in Heat Wave
Hard Candy Highlighting Duo in Lit Up (mixed both shades)


Eyes:

e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
L'Oreal La Palette Nude 1
Covergirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline LashSensational Mascara in Black


Lips:

Joe Fresh Lipliner in Poppy
L'Oreal Lipstick in Volcanic


Shirt: Buffalo

Hope you enjoyed this!

xoxo
Laura

Check out my YouTube Channel for new videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment