Tuesday, 18 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 18: Top 5 Summer Teas

Hello everyone!

Now, summer may be the least likely of the seasons where you think about drinking a hot cup of tea, but if you're an addict like me you know there's no stopping, even if its 30 degrees!

That's why I have 3 teas that are light and refreshing, perfect for summer (even if it is hot out!)

1) Tazo Zen Tea



This is one of my favourite teas in general, not just in summer.  It's a blend of green tea, lemongrass, and spearmint and it's so incredibly refreshing.  Tazo isn't the cheapest tea out there, but it's 100% worth the money.

2) Tetley Signature Citrus Kiss



This tea is a blend of green tea, lemon, and grapefruit.  The citrus in it is great in summer, very refreshing and light.

3) Tetley Signature Keep Calm and Sip On



A little heavier than the previous two, Keep Calm and Sip On is a blend of chamomile, spearmint, and orange.  This is an herbal tea, so it's caffiene free.  If you like a mug of tea before bed, this is the perfect one for all seasons, but especially in summer.

4) Tetley Mojito Tea



Mint and lime. The quintessential summer cocktail comes in tea form.  This combines my two favourite things, tea and mojitos.  How much more summery can you get?!

5) Jasmine Tea



Jasmine tea is a fragrant favourite of mine.  Some people really hate the smell of jasmine, so if you do this might not be for you.  I love it though, it's a great tea for sipping while watching the sun set.

I hope you liked this post, let me know if you want more tea-related posts from me in the future.  I love talking about tea!

xoxo
Laura

Check out my YouTube channel for new videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment