Monday, 17 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 17: What's In My Bag?

Hello everyone!

I haven't done a what's in my bag for AGES!  I think it's about time I did an updated one.


Currently, I'm using this floral rucksack from Madden Girl to carry around all my crap things.  This is a necessity as I have to be able to put all of my work clothes in it, especially when I go straight from one job to the other. (For this post, I have taken out my work clothes, lol.)


The first thing I always have in here is my wallet.  This has all of my cards, ID, bus pass... basically everything I need when I'm out of my apartment.


In the zipped portion of the top flap, I keep my keys, my bus pass/student ID, a hair tie, a pack of gum, and a lighter.  I always have a lighter because at the restaurant we always need them to light the candles on the tables, or on birthday cakes, and no one EVER has one.  It's really annoying.


Moving on to the main portion.  I usually have a book with me to read on break or on the bus.  Currently I'm reading one about the 4 Romanov sisters, Olga, Tatiana, Maria, and Anastasia.  It's non-fiction, so it's a slower read than a novel, but I really enjoy reading about historical events (good thing too, as a history major.)


Then I have a ton of beauty-related products. I always bring my hairbrush to work with a few little rubber bands on the handle, so I can slap my hair up quickly and not look like a hot mess.


I also keep a tube of facial sunscreen in my bag, because I can't stand getting sunburnt on my face and I ALWAYS do, every single summer.  Thus far I've managed to keep it at bay.


The body spray I'm currently using and carting all over Waterloo is the Bath & Body Works Cucumber Melon spray.  I don't believe they make this anymore, but I really like it and use it every day.


Then I have a Lancome makeup bag with a few bits and bobs inside.  I have my Rimmel Stay Matte powder and a powder brush to keep my skin matte throughout the day.  I have an EOS lipbalm and hand cream because my lips and hands get really really painfully dry at work.  I also have Advil for my headaches, hand sanitizer, and deodorant so I don't stink.

Aaand that's it!  I hope you enjoyed this peek into my bag, and I will see you tomorrow with another B.E.D.A. post.

xoxo
Laura

Check out my YouTube channel for new videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment