Friday, 14 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 14: Review: Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Review time!


Today I'm testing out the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara. I've heard a lot of great things about this, and can't wait to try it out!  Maybelline has some great mascaras and some not so great ones, so let's get testing...

This promises to volumize lashes from root to tip, giving multiplied lashes resulting in a full fan effect.  You use the short bristle side of the brush first, then comb through with the longer bristles.


This was $6 from Walmart, the typical price for a Maybelline mascara.  The packaging is super cute, shiny pink with black writing.  Nothing overly gorgeous, but still really nice.  This has 9.5 mL of product, which is quite a bit.


Here's a comparison, with mascara on one eye but not the other.

I played with this a couple of times before I wrote this review, and I did notice that curling my lashes is a MUST with this mascara.  My eyelashes are really uneven, and if I don't curl them it is majorly emphasized (although I have this problem with most mascaras.)  This also just looks better with curled lashes!

This mascara is great.  It dries pretty quickly, and once it dries and sets it doesn't flake or disappear off of your lashes.  In my experience, this is also pretty good at lasting through sweat and tears, even though it doesn't claim to be waterproof, and I didn't buy the waterproof formula.

Maybelline has yet again created a mascara I can't live without!  This brand has the best mascaras, if you're on a budget Maybelline is definitely the way to go for your lash needs!

xoxo
Laura

Don't forget to check out my YouTube channel for new videos every Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment