Thursday, 13 August 2015

B.E.D.A. Day 12: Lashes and Lingerie- Flowers Adore Me

Welcome back all!

I was recently inspired by Adore Me and their amazing and sexy lingerie collection.  Lingerie is, to me, something that can make you feel confident and sexy on any day, even though no one else can see it.  So here is a look at how I would style some of their pieces.

My look is styled around these bras:

These are incredibly sexy and feminine.  I get a very girlie vibe from these bras, and think summer sandals and a floral dress would go perfectly.


As for makeup, I'm thinking fluttery lashes, glowing skin, and a pink lip.  I would pair the Eyelure No. 116 lashes with the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector (Opal is my shade of choice) and the MAC lipstick in Make Me Gorgeous.


Hope you like this floral and flirty look. How do you feel about lingerie, does it make you feel more confident too?  Don't forget to go check out the Adore Me website if you have a chance.

You can also click HERE to go directly to their lingerie page!

xoxo
Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment